If you’re ready to ‘Grab life by the Balls!’ and commit to becoming the best version of yourself, I’d be delighted to take you on a fun journey to explore the depths of your soul, heart, mind and body so you gain a sense of your own identity and value in the world.
Help sustain your resolve throughout the second half of 2018. Make a personal commitment to yourself. I offer a range of ways to work with me, but if you’d rather I tailor something to suit your lifestyle and budget, be sure to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- A one off hour and a half to work through any issue at the forefront of your mind.
Normally $150. Special rate: $99
2. A month of weekly mentoring where I’ll guide you through a process to tune into your spiritual intelligence so you gain a deep connection to yourself and your place in the world.
Normally $650 Special Rate: $499
3. Three months mentoring – the first month on a weekly basis and then fortnightly where you’ll establish a deep relationship to your spiritual, emotional, mental and physical self, leaving you feeling happy, healthy and whole.
Normally: $1500 Special rate: $999
4. An annual package offering the ultimate level of support throughout the entire year. We’ll meet on a fortnightly basis when you’ll be guided through the entire Personal Intelligence Programme and given monthly challenges to help you grow and evolve all aspects of yourself. There’s nothing like having an accountability partner to help you get shit done and be a constant support through the highs and lows of personal transformation. Limited to 10 people.
Normally: $6,000 Special rate: $4,500
My Personal Intelligence Programme (P.I.P) is a complete self-care kit designed to your boost your wellbeing and build your confidence. It is broken down into four parts; the spiritual, emotional, mental and physical, which collectively make up the whole person.
- Create a measure of your own value and a sense of self worth
- Develop self awareness to establish what REALLY matters to you.
- Define your personal philosophy and the intention to stay focused
- Create a measure of your own success
- Create a game plan that aligns with your values and philosophy
- Understand the feelings and triggers that shift your mood.
- Learn techniques to manage and shift your feelings
- Create boundaries to keep you emotionally and physically safe.
- Increase your resilience to bounce back from lifes’ curveballs.
- Develop awareness and compassion for different perspectives
- Build relationships with self and others
- Establish a sense of belonging
- Understand the morals, beliefs and assumptions that govern your mind
- Create a positive headspace to support your development
- Develop the ability and attitude for consistent peace of mind
- Develop a yearning to grow know yourself
- Develop a healthy personal lifestyle plan to fuel your endocrine system
- Create a plan with time and space to nurture and nourish your whole self.
- Gain the ability to tune in and align your actions to feed your souls needs.
- Develop a yearning to grow and know yourself as you evolve
NB: I use the word ‘intelligence’ to mean the acquisition, integration and application of knowledge
If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact me.
Email – email@example.com
Phone – +64212437474
Facebook – Philippa Ross – Human Ecologist & Enthusiologist