Allow me to help you paint
a better version of yourself
‘If we are full of enthusiasm for life, then the unknown reveals itself and our universe changes direction’ – Paulo Coelho
Have you lost your sense of self and direction?
Are you feeling overwhelmed, under pressure or trapped by the demands of what other people think you should do or be?
Let me help you get back on track and tune into your GPS (Greater Personal Self) to guide you to your True North.
I am so much more than any conventional title or role, which is why I have carved a niche for myself as a Human Ecologist and Enthusiologist.’ Think of me as your unconventional, risque fairy godmother – here to deliberately keep you out after midnight, lead you astray and away from the ordinary to discover the extraordinary. I’ll help you find the magic ingredients to energise your soul, heart, mind, and body so you form a deep trusting relationship with yourself and an understanding of the value and wisdom you already have. This’ll seriously boost your confidence and give you the courage to grab life by the balls and live life on your terms in accordance with what you know is best for you
It’s not all tutus and airy fairy stuff. I do have the authority to do the work I do. I’ve packed a shit load of experiences into five decades – including my fair share of balls ups – so I am, for want of a better word, a ‘real’ person, someone who understands the pressures in life and how it feels to go against the grain. I’ve got a wardrobe of t-shirts that remind me of my failures, but I now know how to wear them with pride.
Unlike my school days, I have an insatiable appetite for learning. I’m most proud of the Honors Degree in Psychology I gained by accident as a mature student. I didn’t set out to be a “Psychopath’ as my children call me (!), I was on a path to learn about child development and how I could help my children grow with confidence – I got hooked and six years later ended up getting qualified for doing something I loved. I’ve worked in many industries; education, social services, media – tv, radio and newspaper and hospitality to name a few
If you want to know how to tune into your own internal compass – your Greater Personal Self (GPS) – and be rid of the shit that gets in the way of living your life being true to yourself, you’ve come to the right place. Schedule a complementary 30 minute conversation for you to establish whether I can serve your needs and support you on a journey of self discovery to find your True North – together we can cultivate an environment where you’ll thrive and feel proud to be you.
Extra Fascinating Facts – well I think so anyway!
- It’s actually rather bizarre that ‘enthuse’ means ‘breathe in God’ – something I would have run a million miles from had I known before I chose to morph into an Enthusiologist as I don’t believe in God in the traditional sense. My God is the energy that Guides Our Direction – the intangible source that knows which direction our True North is.
- By far the best job I’ve had is being a mother. Just like life, there’s no text book and it’s full of steep learning curves, but plenty of opportunities to trust your gut and do what you think’s best.
- I’m also an author and freelance writer, which is random because I failed English a mere 6 times at school!
- I’m an Energy Worker with skills in a number of different modalities – a Reiki practitioner, Sound healer, Zumba Dancer/Fitness instructor, Colour interpretator and Equine Assisted Learning facilitator.
- One of my greatest passions is the environment. It’s in the blood. My Great, Great, Great Grandfather, Sir James Clark Ross discovered the North magnetic Pole and the Ross Sea, Antarctica – known as the last and most pristine eco marine system left on earth. I had the privilege of going to Antarctica in February 2016 to celebrate the 175th anniversary since his discovery. All I can say is ‘frickin’ mindblowing.’ If you’ve got an hour or two or three, I’m happy to share.
- The ocean is my thing. Without water there is no life. It’s another subject that gets me up on my soapbox. The amount of plastic polluting our oceans breaks my heart. It’s a sad reflection of the plastic façade people adopt to try and fit in and how complacent and materialistic society has become with a throw away attitude with total disregard for the consequences of their actions.
“Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm’
Ralph Waldo Emerson